Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Got me an Si for $500!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, i am SO jealous! i can not for the life of me find a Si like that. they are all tagged $3000. good find my friend!

    ami

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SuperJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I found an 89Si that's been sitting in a back yard for 4 years now and I went and made an offer for it. It needs a new engine and tranni, but I got a Zc waiting to go in my DX that I'll throw in there. I'll transfer all my other stuff later(Rear discs, springs, stereo etc) Then I'll sell my DX for $3000 with two engines and 3 sets of rims with tires. Tell me how slick that is.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member habib_88's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That rules, my Si is a 89 and i got it for 500 bills also, and the transfer of parts was free cuz i gave the shop my old DX, gotta love gettin the hook up wink good luck on the car!

    ------------------
    89 black Si, STS #7
    More suspension mods than you can shake a stick at...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •